- To increase the extent of which disabled pupils can participate in the school curriculum.
- To improve the physical environment of the school.
- To improve the delivery of information to disabled stakeholders.
- To ensure all environments are inclusive.
- To extend staff understanding of issues surrounding DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) and inclusive education.
- To create effective learning conditions for all pupil groups.
- To ensure all school activities are accessible to all stakeholders.
- Successful attainment of the EAL award.
- ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) update training.
- Ongoing EAL (English as Additional Language) training.
- Development of our Rainbow room to provide extended sensory activities.
- Social skills programme across the school
- Signing choir for pupils in Reception, Years 1 & 2.
- Monitoring and targeting of key groups for extra-curricular opportunities.
- Accessibility of school website by having large print for visually impaired users.
- Translation functionality of school website.
- Sign live/hearing impaired translation for hearing impaired staff and parents.
- EAL support for parents by providing workshops.
- BSL (British Sign Language) courses for all stakeholders.
- Deaf awareness by learning signs of the month for Reception, Years 1 & 2.