Our vision and values
“Love, laugh and learn together”
We respect and treat others as we expect to be treated.
We create a happy, joyful and safe environment by taking care of the world around us.
We persevere, believe in ourselves and work hard to achieve our goals.
Equality and ambition for all is at the heart of everything we believe and do.
We are designing our curriculum so that all Norwood Green Infant children:
- Love learning, have ambition and are aspirational for their futures
- Have many opportunities to broaden their horizons, developing a thirst for exploring our world
- Have the skills and confidence to communicate effectively through a deep understanding of early reading, writing and mathematics
- Develop skills and knowledge to think creatively to solve problems and meet new challenges
- Grow into responsible members of our community
- Have a strong sense of belonging to our school, our community, the UK and the world
- Welcome and care for everyone
- Value the outdoors and the natural world
- Maintain and achieve healthy lifestyles